One would think that all confident people are naturally so. But that is not always the norm. I went through bullying while growing up, and had very to little confidence, even though I had lots of degrees, excellent grades, diplomas, etc.
It was only when I was able to release blockages from the past, quiet the critical voices and connect with my confidence that all those degrees and education really started to work, because confidence and self-love are definitely at the essence.
So, in addition to supporting women who struggle with their confidence and self-love with a Coaching and Healing Program, I also provide content and inspiration with these blog posts.
I share here some quotes about the power of confidence, to inspire you and keep you connected to the importance of self-love in your life.
1. “Have confidence that if you have done a little thing well, you can do a bigger thing well too.” – David Storey
2. “I’ve studied the lives of the 20th century’s great businessmen and concluded self-confidence was instrumental in all their success.” – Alex Spanos
3. “Self-confidence is the first requisite to great undertakings.” – Samuel Johnson
4.“Calm mind brings inner strength and self-confidence, so that’s very important for good health.” – Dalai Lama
5. “Confidence is everything. Confidence is what makes that simple white tee and jeans look good.” – Ciara
6. “Skill and confidence are an unconquered army.” – George Herbert
7. “Confidence is that feeling by which the mind embarks in great and honorable courses with a sure hope and trust in itself.” – Marcus Tullius Cicero
Download Your FREE Guide To A Better Self-Esteem
Love Yourself More With These Useful Resources